Benefits for Employers from an Internship Program
- Internship programs are an inexpensive recruiting tool and an opportunity to train future employees. The opportunity to evaluate prospective employees while they are working for the organisation can reduce significant costs in finding new talent;
- Interns bring current technology and ideas from the classroom to the workplace, thereby increasing an organisation’s intellectual capital;
- Interns can be another source for the recruitment of diverse employees into your workforce;
- An internship program can supply an easily accessible source of highly motivated experienced or pre-professionals;
- Interns can provide a management opportunity for mid-level staff.