Vision & Mission
To be a valued partner and facilitator in the training, development and employment of Caymanians
- To provide effective human capital development and employment services to:
- support the work readiness of Caymanians through skills assessments and a range of education, training and development opportunities;
- align Caymanians actively seeking employment or career progression with the needs of employers; and
- advance a national workforce development and training agenda, informed by relevant and meaningful research and data.
The NWDA is committed to being a Department which is:
- Client-focused and accessible;
- Proactive and responsive;
- Respectful of confidentiality;
- Research and data driven;
- Results-oriented; and
- Resourced with professional, well-trained, caring and courteous staff.